Considering Premium Upgrade

Any suggestion welcome
genshep

Considering Premium Upgrade

Post by genshep » Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:16 am

I am considering a premium upgrade to my eBay purchased account but have a couple questions.

A recent thread titled "Suspended Without Warning" seems to indicate that if someone decides to upgrade their free account to premium and later chooses not to continue with the yearly premium services they would loose access to their grandfathered free account. The individual seemed to be requesting a return to the prior free account status but was not able to?

I re-read the thread several times as it seems a rather harsh policy to implement. Did I read this wrong? And if I am reading this correctly, what incentive would one have to ever upgrade an existing free account? Wouldn't it make more sense to simply open another and leave the free account be?

This causes me some concern about upgrading and would like a clarification before I make the leap.

Thanks in advance,
~Genesis

"Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority; it is time to pause, and reflect."

Aaron
Site Admin

Re: Considering Premium Upgrade

Post by Aaron » Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:28 am

In most cases there is no problem reverting a Premium account back to a Free account IF the original account was created before the paid services came along. The rationale behind this approach is that people who created accounts in the early days were guinea pigs and helped to test the service out.

If you would like to clarify the situation with your account please email me at admin@sipsorcery.com and I'll be happy to do so.