Suspended Without Warning....

Any suggestion welcome
medfordite

Suspended Without Warning....

Post by medfordite » Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:45 am

I just noticed that my account was suspended on the 9th for being past due. I did not know my account was coming up for renewal -

1) I did not get any warning via Email - Not in my SPAM box (I checked)
2) I cannot change my account to Free anymore. Did you stop allowing Free accounts? I only need one service anymore.

How can I drop to the free service if still offered? If not cancel my service then.
-=-Frogs have it easy...they can eat what bugs them!-=-

Aaron
Site Admin

Re: Suspended Without Warning....

Post by Aaron » Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:52 am

There is a two week grace period on renewals, your account is still active as far as the SIP side of things go. A reminder is sent out once an account is a week overdue. it's done this way so people who have PayPal subscriptions set up don't get a reminder that confuses them into setting up a new subscription.

If you no longer need the service then I can remove it for you, please email admin@sipsorcery.com.

medfordite

Post by medfordite » Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:40 pm

Aaron

I was wanting to get into the Silverlight Portal to check the console as I was having some issues with the calls on my end but it won't let me because my account is "Past Due" according to your records.

In this particular case, I was hoping to be able to debug the problem but since I was redirected to your non-silverlight portal, I had no way to do this.

Is there a different way to check the console without having to log into the Silverlight since I can't at the moment?
-=-Frogs have it easy...they can eat what bugs them!-=-

Aaron
Site Admin

Post by Aaron » Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:04 am

The account is overdue. The two week grace period is so you have a chance to re-subscribe without any impact on your SIP service. If you no longer need the service you don't have to take any action.