use sipsorcery for a voip business

Share your views, news, tips and articles about VoIP
aria1346

use sipsorcery for a voip business

Post by aria1346 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:28 pm

Dear Team,

I am interested to own my voip business and would like to know whether using sipsorcery can meet my requirements as follows.

1- do I need technical knowledge to use your system? I have basic knowledge about sip and voipswitch

2-can I create and provision/register/activate sip users on www.sipsorcery.com?

3- is there a billing in your premium account allows me load credit and set tariff like permitted minutes for each sip user or set rate per min?

4- is there limit per concurrent calls on my account? or there is unlimited channels on sip accounts

Regards,
Mahmoud

Aaron
Site Admin

Re: use sipsorcery for a voip business

Post by Aaron » Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:43 pm

aria1346 wrote: 1- do I need technical knowledge to use your system? I have basic knowledge about sip and voipswitch
Yes you will need to have a basic understanding of the Ruby programming language in order to write your dialplan. You can get the required expertise in 20 minutes (https://www.ruby-lang.org/en/documentation/quickstart/) or even faster if you already have done any form of programming.
aria1346 wrote: 2-can I create and provision/register/activate sip users on http://www.sipsorcery.com?
Yes.
aria1346 wrote: 3- is there a billing in your premium account allows me load credit and set tariff like permitted minutes for each sip user or set rate per min?
Real-time call control, which provides the features you've mentioned, is available on the Professional service level.
aria1346 wrote: 4- is there limit per concurrent calls on my account? or there is unlimited channels on sip accounts
There is no limit on concurrent calls but there is a limit on concurrent dialplan executions. The dialplan execution time is the period it takes for a call to be answered and is typically something like 3 to 20s at the start of a call. The Premium service level includes 3 concurrent dialplan executions and the Professional plan includes 5. Additional executions can be purchased for $12/execution per year (i.e to double the number of executions on the Professional plan from 5 to 10 would cost an additional $60/year).