Could not find _rnr_se key

Discussions about using SIP Sorcery on your own computer/server
doohickey
Posts: 67
Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:14 am

Post by doohickey » Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:46 pm

My previous post mentioning getting a 480 TemporarilyNotAvailable on sipsorcery.com I believe may have been due to my ATA getting its setting corrupted. I did a factory reset and restored my settings and all is well again on sipsorcery.com. It's a SPA3102 and for some reason when doing a lot of configuration changes something appears to get corrupted internally - all the settings on the configuration pages will be correct, but the ATA behaves erratically.

As for the local version, I'm right at the edge of giving up.

masterBlaster
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:27 pm

Re: Could not find _rnr_se key

Post by masterBlaster » Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:33 pm

I was able to fix the "Could not find _rnr_se key ..." problem on my local copy. When trying to authenticate in GoogleVoiceCall.cs, the response text from google was that my cookies weren't enabled. I was able to fix it by adding this after the galx request, before the login request, "m_cookies.Add(new Uri(PRE_LOGIN_URL), galxResponse.Cookies);" My change is on line 187.
http://pastebin.com/RMVdst7i

User avatar
Aaron
Site Admin
Posts: 4555
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:13 am

Re: Could not find _rnr_se key

Post by Aaron » Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:20 pm

@masterBlaster thanks. That's the same change I made as well (and you'll need to make it to GoogleVoiceSMS if you use that method). I'll commit the fix to codeplex later on today.

dig12345
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:01 pm

Re: Could not find _rnr_se key

Post by dig12345 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:28 pm

Wow, I see you've already figured this out. I'm using the 1.2 binary build. Anyway I can incorporate this patch without building from source myself?
I'm a simple admin not an uber developer..

wildsip
Posts: 23
Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:42 am

Re: Could not find _rnr_se key

Post by wildsip » Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:23 pm

FYI, if you are running on Linux/Mono 2.8 I had to add the following code to change the domain on each cookie to "www.google.com" before adding the galxResponse.Cookies collection to the CookieContainer. On windows the domain for a cookie from accounts.google.com is correctly set to "www.google.com", but on mono/linux, the domain remains accounts.google.com. So this code is required otherwise the _rnr_se key is not found.

Code: Select all

 

          foreach( Cookie cooke in galxResponse.Cookies )
           {
              cooke.Domain = "www.google.com"

           }

          m_cookies.Add(new Uri(GOOGLE_COM_URL), galxResponse.Cookies);


dig12345
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:01 pm

Re: Could not find _rnr_se key

Post by dig12345 » Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:13 am

Thanks guys, I installed visual studio and managed to 'back-port' this patch into my v1.2 build. I had to make some minor changes but the fix works! Was less painful than I had anticipated. Thanks again for all your hard work!

johnjaylward
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:52 pm

Re: Could not find _rnr_se key

Post by johnjaylward » Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:44 pm

I'm getting the error again. I don't have MFA turned on, so I'm not sure what the problem is.
DialPlan 18:39:55:427 sip1(6116): Logging into google.com for username@gmail.com.
DialPlan 18:39:55:521 sip1(6116): Google Voice pre-login page loaded successfully.
DialPlan 18:39:55:521 sip1(6116): GALX key HxjmrOkUnv4 successfully retrieved.
DialPlan 18:39:56:427 sip1(6116): Google Voice home page loaded successfully.
DialPlan 18:39:56:583 sip1(6116): Exception on GoogleVoiceCall. Could not find _rnr_se key on your Google Voice account page, callback cannot proceed.
DialPlan 18:39:56:583 sip1(6116): Dialplan cleanup for username.
DialPlan 18:39:56:677 sip1(6116): Dial plan execution completed without answering and with no last failure status.
DialPlan 18:39:56:677 sip1(6116): UAS call failed with a response status of 480.

dig12345
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:01 pm

Re: Could not find _rnr_se key

Post by dig12345 » Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:16 pm

I got similar message when my google credentials were wrong. Might want to check that..

johnjaylward
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:52 pm

Re: Could not find _rnr_se key

Post by johnjaylward » Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:45 pm

Looks like it's working again. I didn't have to change anything, so I'm guessing it was just a hiccup in the system. Thanks for the reply.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest