Google Voice dial via Gizmo5 no longer work [patched]

Discussions about using SIP Sorcery on your own computer/server
fixup77

Google Voice dial via Gizmo5 no longer work [patched]

Post by fixup77 » Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:59 am

It had been working fine until couple days ago. I can still initiate a GV call from the web fine, just cannot use my local SS. I still can use SipGate instead of G5, so nothing else wrong here, seems google did a trick again, this time just to G5.

The log shows the call was successfully initiated, but waiting timeout. Seems google now can see that this call is not placed from the web and refuses to dial a G5 #. Who knows when Google will do this to SipGate too.

Or, google now is dialing something else other than 1747XXXXXXX. I tried "sip:1747XXXXXXX@proxy01.sipphone.com", but it did not work. I tried to place a call from the web to 747xxxxxxx, it did not work. So, I think this is mostly the case, i.e., google now owns G5 and for some reason it no longer dials to G5 #. I noticed that my GV accounts now shows my G5 # as "+1747xxxxxxx" (before did not see the "+").

Hopefully some gurus here can take a look into this issue. I still prefer G5 to SipGate as it is a pure SIP call.

[update]Just saw that DogFace05 (dslreports) has fixed this new problem in gvdial-0-72-0.zip. Like I guessed, now you need to tell google the phone type:

1 = Home
2 = Mobile
3 = Work
7 = Gizmo

[update] Fixed and posted the patch to codeplex:

http://sipsorcery.codeplex.com/SourceCo ... hList.aspx

jvwelzen

Post by jvwelzen » Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:35 pm

Hi Fixup

I Tryed to use your patched dll's but I think it's not working correct

I receive this error when I replace the patched dll's

Exception SIPAppServerDaemon Start. Method not found: 'Void SIPSorcery.Servers.RegistrarCore..ctor(SIPSorcery.SIP.SIPTransport, SIPSorcery.Servers.SIPRegistrarBindingsManager, SIPSorcery.Sys.SIPAssetGetFromDirectQueryDelegate`1<SIPSorcery.SIP.App.SIPAccount>, SIPSorcery.SIP.App.GetCanonicalDomainDelegate, Boolean, Boolean, SIPSorcery.SIP.App.SIPMonitorLogDelegate, SIPSorcery.Servers.SIPUserAgentConfigurationManager, SIPSorcery.SIP.App.SIPAuthenticateRequestDelegate)'.

briangnyc

Patch & Modified Dial Plan - Doesn't work for me.

Post by briangnyc » Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:59 pm

Hi All:

I patched to no avail. Modified my dial plan with updated dial plan info and still no luck on SS Local :-(
I have pasted my outgoing plan and if someone can tell me what I am missing, it would be most appreciated.

# Do your OUTGOING call processing customisations here.
case req.URI.User
when /^1/ then sys.GoogleVoiceCall("user@gmail.com","password","gizmo_number","dest#","google#","7")
else sys.Dial("Gizmo5")
end

In the fields "dest#" and "google#" what should I be putting in them? I have left the actual words and have also changed "google#" to my GV Phone number, with a 1 and without a 1. Also, Is there a timeout setting? Does the time delay go after the "7", ie "7","30" for a 30 second delay? Is the delay even needed at this point?

Any help in a correct string and plan would be most appreciated.

Thanks

MikeTelis

Post by MikeTelis » Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:12 pm

briangnyc,

the phone type and time-out parameters must be of class Integer, not String. That is, you should use 7 instead of "7" and likewise, 30 instead of "30". Here is an example:

sys.GoogleVoiceCall('mygmail@gmail.com','mygmailpass','17471234567',num,'.*',7,15)

num is a string containing phone number you wish to dial, i.e. "12125551212".

jvwelzen

Post by jvwelzen » Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:09 pm

MikeTelis wrote:briangnyc,

the phone type and time-out parameters must be of class Integer, not String. That is, you should use 7 instead of "7" and likewise, 30 instead of "30". Here is an example:

sys.GoogleVoiceCall('mygmail@gmail.com','mygmailpass','17471234567',num,'.*',7,15)

Hi

If I add the '.*' or 'Googlenumber' to the GoogleVoiceCall

The google voice is not working any more without it's working but I need to hangup the phone before I receive the callback

did I do something wrong with the patches mayvbe

MikeTelis

Post by MikeTelis » Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:18 pm

Try it on sipsorcery.com. If it works, then the problem lays with your local version / patch.

briangnyc

Post by briangnyc » Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:31 pm

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! Now I understand and got it!

jvwelzen

Post by jvwelzen » Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:49 pm

briangnyc wrote:

Hi briangnyc

How did you patch your local version

Or witch files did you update

briangnyc

Post by briangnyc » Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:11 pm

jvwelzen wrote:
briangnyc wrote:

Hi briangnyc

How did you patch your local version

Or witch files did you update
Sorry, I should have been clear about that. I was unable to get my Local Version working. I am using sipsorcery.com until something is worked out. I had been jumping back and fourth between the local and web version. I have duplicated the exact same dial plan in both the local and web version. The web version works fine and the local does not.

I used the suggested patch in the earlier post, but it did nothing to solve the problem. Infact, I now get an error "there was an exception executing your dial plan script - wrong number of arguments (7 for 6). I count 7 arguments so I am assuming the error is saying I have to many arguments but 7 arguments are required for it to execute properly. This error only came up after I used the patch. Prior to the patch it appeared as everything was dialing but the "callback" never happened.

jvwelzen

Post by jvwelzen » Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:15 pm

Ok thanks for clearing that up

I think I patched the local version

but when I try to add the google number to match the uri it doesn't work

if I remove the google number it starts the callback but I need to hangup the phone before it will ring and wil connect to the forward number

other wise it will timeout