customerusername varchar(32) not null,
 customerpassword varchar(32) not null,
 emailaddress varchar(255) not null,
 firstname varchar(64),
 lastname varchar(64),
 city varchar(64),
 country varchar(64),
 website varchar(256),		
 active bool not null default True,			-- Whether this account has been used in the last month (or specified period). 
 suspended bool not null default False,		-- Whether this account has been suspended. If so it will not be authorised for logins. 
 securityquestion varchar(1024),
 securityanswer varchar(256),
 createdfromipaddress varchar(15),
 adminid varchar(32),						-- Like a whitelabelid. If set identifies this user as the administrative owner of all accounts that have the same value for their adminmemberid.
 adminmemberid varchar(32),					-- If set it designates this customer as a belonging to the administrative domain of the customer with the same adminid.
 maxexecutioncount int not null,	     	-- The mamimum number of simultaneous executions of the customer's dialplans that are permitted.
 executioncount int not null,				-- The current number of dialplan executions in progress.
 authorisedapps varchar(2048),				-- A semi-colon delimited list of privileged apps that this customer's dialplan are authorised to use.
 timezone varchar(128),
 emailaddressconfirmed bool not null default false,
 inserted timestamp not null default now(),
 Primary Key(id),
 Unique(customerusername)
);
in customersessions you need to add sessionid varchar(96) not null,

Code: Select all

create table customersessions
(
 id varchar(36) not null,
 sessionid varchar(96) not null,
 customerusername varchar(32) not null,
 inserted timestamp not null default now(),
 expired bool not null default False,
 ipaddress varchar(15),
 Primary Key(id),
 Foreign Key(customerusername) references Customers(customerusername) on delete cascade
);
If i check both sql files I think these are the only ones you need to change / add

jainpj

Post by jainpj » Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:10 pm

Thanks a lot I will give it a go and let you know

jainpj

Post by jainpj » Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:11 pm

No luck yet. I have added the two columns in the tables but I am still getting this error. I also deleted all the data in the two tables sipproviderbindings and sipregistrarbindings but still no luck.

I am getting this long running dialplan error on my v1.1 and really want to move to your version. But not sure how do I fix this error.

Aaron do you have any ideas, keep getting these two errors

Code: Select all

2010-01-17 10:36:28,722 [18] ERROR sipsorcery [(null)] - Exception DBLinqAssetPersistor GetDirect (SIPProviderBinding). Cannot access a disposed object.
Object name: 'NpgsqlConnection'.
2010-01-17 10:36:29,266 [sipregistrar-expirebindings] ERROR sipsorcery [(null)] - Exception DBLinqAssetPersistor GetListFromDirectQuery (SIPRegistrarBinding). Cannot access a disposed object.
Object name: 'NpgsqlConnection'.

jvwelzen

Post by jvwelzen » Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:30 pm

by the way did you copied your config file in the folder

jainpj

Post by jainpj » Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:34 pm

I copied your dlls on v1.1. So it has the old config file. Is there anything changed in the config file

jvwelzen

Post by jvwelzen » Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:37 pm

I also use a old .config so I don't think the problem is in the .config file

jvwelzen

Post by jvwelzen » Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:18 pm

I don't have any idea's anymore I am verry sorry that I cannot help you out verry further

Aaron
Site Admin

Post by Aaron » Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:00 pm

It's a bad idea to try and mix and match between the latest svn code and the local 1.1 version, although you've found that out for yourself anyway.

There have been some big changes since v1.1, including at the data access layer, and it's unlikely that there will be too many classes that can be built in isolation.

The choices I'd recommend are wait for the next local version which will hopefully be sometime this month or early next. Alternatively build the full sipsorcery code from svn, to do that you'll now also need to build the NSsh project which is also in codeplex to get the NSsh.Common.dll and NSsh.Server.dll assemblies.

Regards,

Aaron

jainpj

Post by jainpj » Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:35 pm

I will wait for the new release.

However this long time dialplan issue is the actual issue for which I need to upgrade.

Also there is one other issue in the current sipsorcery. If the registration fails for a sipprovider then the register flag is disabled. After this the only way to enable this provider back is to click update through the silverlight web application. Otherwise the provider will not regsister again. The incoming calls will stop working. Aaron, will be fixed in the new release.

Will it be possible to include the following feature in the new release (which I have patched with v1.1).
  • 1) New method IsAvailable(username) in addition to the existing methods IsAvailable() and IsAvailable(username, domain).
    2) New method IsMine(username) and IsMine(username, domain). This methods shall take a sip account and checks whether ot not the sip account is owned by the currently executing dialplan or it is owned by some other owner. This method is useful for call forwarding, as for calls forwarded to a sip account owned by the same owner, the dialpkan will not be reloaded.
    3) A fix on GetBindings() methods as it was not using the canonicalDomain domain, but the passed domain.