New Patch (4914) for Google Voice Call

Discussions about using SIP Sorcery on your own computer/server
jainpj

New Patch (4914) for Google Voice Call

Post by jainpj » Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:27 pm

The existing patch 4691 has couple of issues related to matching the callback and the inconsistency in the GoogleVoiceCall method in the patch with the SipSorcery server.

I have fixed these issues in a new patch (patch 4914). You can find out more information on the new patch here.

jvwelzen

Post by jvwelzen » Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:49 pm

Hi jainpj

Do you also have this working on the latest source

If I try to build version 27686 with your patch the build failes

I really want to get source 27686 working because with 24994 gives me a lot more problems that the one I was using before

Thanks in advance

jainpj

Post by jainpj » Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:36 pm

I have compared the files for Patch 4914 and changed set 27686. There is no change required for GoogleVoiceCall.cs, but DialPlanScriptHelper.cs requires some merge. Please get the merged DialPlanScriptHelper.cs file from here which shall be compatible with change set 27686.

I am assuming that you have a Visual Studio Environment setup for change set 27868. Let me know how you get on.

jvwelzen

Post by jvwelzen » Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:17 pm

Hi

It builds ok but for now Google Voice is not working

Maybe I need to change something in my dialplan

I have to say that it uses a lot less cpu

jainpj

Post by jainpj » Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:21 pm

Yes in your dial plan the phone type has to be a number and not string. Also the matching string can be ".*" to match all caller id. Have a look at the description for the patch 4914.

jvwelzen

Post by jvwelzen » Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:34 pm

It doesn't seem to work missing an argument

Code: Select all

DialPlan 13:37:30:628: Using dialplan google for Out call to sip:8008351007@sip.huizenwireless.nl.
NewCall 13:37:31:089: Executing script dial plan for call to sip:8008351007@sip.huizenwireless.nl.
DialPlan 13:37:31:910: There was an exception executing your dial plan script: wrong number of arguments (6 for 5)
DialPlan 13:37:32:070: Dial plan execution completed without answering and had an execution error message of Dial plan exception.
If I remove the Phone type it starts google voice but the rnr_se key could not be found

DialPlan 13:44:03:663: UAS call progressing with Ringing.
DialPlan 13:44:03:673: Logging into google.com for jvwelzen@huizenwireless.nl.
DialPlan 13:44:05:125: Google Voice home page loaded successfully.
DialPlan 13:44:05:145: Exception on GoogleVoiceCall. Could not find _rnr_se key on your Google Voice account page, callback cannot proceed.
DialPlan 13:44:05:566: Dial plan execution completed without answering and with no last failure status.

jainpj

Post by jainpj » Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:19 pm

Looks like you have a different signature for the GoogleVoiveCall Method. Can you check if to have got following methods in DialPlanScriptHelper.cs
  • /public void GoogleVoiceCall(string emailAddress, string password, string forwardingNumber, string destinationNumber, bool notUsed)
    //{
    // GoogleVoiceCall(emailAddress, password, forwardingNumber, destinationNumber, null, DEFAULT_GOOGLEVOICE_PHONETYPE, 0);
    //}

public void GoogleVoiceCall(string emailAddress, string password, string forwardingNumber, string destinationNumber)
    {
    GoogleVoiceCall(emailAddress, password, forwardingNumber, destinationNumber, null, DEFAULT_GOOGLEVOICE_PHONETYPE, 0);
    }

public void GoogleVoiceCall(string emailAddress, string password, string forwardingNumber, string destinationNumber, string fromURIUserToMatch)
    {
    GoogleVoiceCall(emailAddress, password, forwardingNumber, destinationNumber, fromURIUserToMatch, DEFAULT_GOOGLEVOICE_PHONETYPE, 0);
    }

public void GoogleVoiceCall(string emailAddress, string password, string forwardingNumber, string destinationNumber, string fromURIUserToMatch, int phoneType)
    {
    GoogleVoiceCall(emailAddress, password, forwardingNumber, destinationNumber, fromURIUserToMatch, phoneType, 0);
    }

public void GoogleVoiceCall(string emailAddress, string password, string forwardingNumber, string destinationNumber, string fromURIUserToMatch, int phoneType, int waitForCallbackTimeout)
    {

jvwelzen

Post by jvwelzen » Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:38 pm

I have got the same in DialPlanScriptHelper.cs

//public void GoogleVoiceCall(string emailAddress, string password, string forwardingNumber, string destinationNumber, bool notUsed)
        //{
        //    GoogleVoiceCall(emailAddress, password, forwardingNumber, destinationNumber, null, DEFAULT_GOOGLEVOICE_PHONETYPE, 0);
        //}

public void GoogleVoiceCall(string emailAddress, string password, string forwardingNumber, string destinationNumber)
        {
            GoogleVoiceCall(emailAddress, password, forwardingNumber, destinationNumber, null, DEFAULT_GOOGLEVOICE_PHONETYPE, 0);
        }

public void GoogleVoiceCall(string emailAddress, string password, string forwardingNumber, string destinationNumber, string fromURIUserToMatch)
        {
            GoogleVoiceCall(emailAddress, password, forwardingNumber, destinationNumber, fromURIUserToMatch, DEFAULT_GOOGLEVOICE_PHONETYPE, 0);
        }

public void GoogleVoiceCall(string emailAddress, string password, string forwardingNumber, string destinationNumber, string fromURIUserToMatch, int phoneType)
        {
            GoogleVoiceCall(emailAddress, password, forwardingNumber, destinationNumber, fromURIUserToMatch, phoneType, 0);
        }

public void GoogleVoiceCall(string emailAddress, string password, string forwardingNumber, string destinationNumber, string fromURIUserToMatch, int phoneType, int waitForCallbackTimeout)
        {
            try

jainpj

Post by jainpj » Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:44 pm

Can you check if you are loading the same dll. May be stop the service, copy dll and start.

Also can you please post the dial plan

jainpj

Post by jainpj » Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:48 pm

Just another thought, I hope you have also copied the new GoogleVoiceCall.cs from patch 4914, before building the dlls.