Could not find GALX Key

Discussions about using SIP Sorcery on your own computer/server
twinclouds

Could not find GALX Key

Post by twinclouds » Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:00 am

I downloaded the sipsorcery-1.2 and installed as described in the Quick start section. My XLite logged into the local copy and used the same dialplan that I used with the on-line version. I was able to received the call from PSTN. However, when I tried to make a call, the Command Prompt window showed the following errors:
"Google Voice pre-login page loaded successfully,
Exception GoogleVoiceCall InitiateCall. Could not find GALX Key on your GoogleVoice pre-login page, callback cannot proceed.
......"
Can someone let me know what I did wrong or which step I didn't perform?
Thanks.

Edit:
Looks like it had happened on the on-line system before also but Aaron fixed it on Oct. 29, 2013. Maybe it was not fixed in the Local Version?
Aaron: can you update the local version service code also? Thanks.

wildsip

Re: Could not find GALX Key

Post by wildsip » Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:18 pm

You need to compile the latest version, 1.2 GoogleVoice is out of date. There is a new version of the Google Voice source code with more robust GALX retrieval.

twinclouds

Post by twinclouds » Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:46 pm

I tried but always got compilation error. I really don't know much about C#. Is there a test version compiled from the new source code that I can try? Thanks.

Aaron
Site Admin

Post by Aaron » Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:05 am

Yes you can try the compiled files in the sipsorcery-servers\build directory from the codeplex source repository (https://sipsorcery.codeplex.com/SourceControl/latest). I commit the latest version of my build each time I update the source code.

twinclouds

Post by twinclouds » Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:28 am

Aaron:
Thanks very much for your reply and direction. I found the build directory, which is under sipsorcery-servers, and downloaded it. However, I still have trouble to make it work. What I did was as follows:
1. I duplicated the sipsorcery-1.2 directory to have a new one and deleted the files but not the subdirectories. Copied the files in the build directory into this directory.
2. According to Quickstart in the Configuration Guild file, I opened an command window as administrator. In the new directory, I ran "sipsorcery-allinone.exe –c >>debug.log", since the sipsorcery-appsvr.exe is not available.
3. Then the process stopped and showed me: SIPSorcery.SIPAppServer has stopped working
4. The debug.log showed the following:
"Starting logging initialisation.
Logging initialised.
SIP App Server starting
SIP App Server Console starting...
pid=4544.
os=Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1.
current directory=c:\sipsorcery.
base directory=c:\sipsorcery\.
Exception SIPAppServerDaemon Start. Could not load file or assembly 'MySql.Data, Version=6.6.4.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=c5687fc88969c44d' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)"

On the Command Window, it showed:
"Unhandled Exception: MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlEception: Unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts.
at SIPSorsery.SIPAppServer.SIPAllInOneDeamon.Start()
"
The same procedure worked when I use the 1.2 version with sipsorcery-appsvr.exe –c.
Could you please let me know did I miss anything or did anything wrong?
Thanks in advance.

Aaron
Site Admin

Post by Aaron » Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:02 am

Try copying the MySQL* dll's from https://sipsorcery.codeplex.com/SourceC ... st#stable/ into the same directory.

twinclouds

Post by twinclouds » Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:47 am

Still doesn't work. The result is the same. Command window screenshot attached. Thanks.
Sipsorcery-screen.jpg
Sipsorcery-screen.jpg (226.86 KiB) Viewed 12214 times

fs

Post by fs » Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:41 pm

Same here, not able to start local version after copy the binaries, including the MySQL files

Exception SQLQueryProvider Execute. .Select(asset => asset). Unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts.
Exception SQLAssetPersistor Get (list) (for SIPDomain). Unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts.
Exception LoadSIPDomains. Unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts.

Exception SIPAppServerDaemon Start. Unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts.

Unhandled Exception: MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException: Unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts.
at SIPSorcery.SIPAppServer.SIPAllInOneDaemon.Start()
at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean ignoreSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

Aaron, could you please release a new version of local installer? or do you have any detail documents for the build and deployment?

Thanks,
fs

twinclouds

Post by twinclouds » Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:58 am

fs wrote:Same here, not able to start local version after copy the binaries, including the MySQL files
Aaron, could you please release a new version of local installer? or do you have any detail documents for the build and deployment?

Thanks,
fs
Totally agree. I tried everything but could not get it to work. An update of v1.2 will be really helpful.