Catalog of dial plans
jvwelzen

Transfer Dialplan

Post by jvwelzen » Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:03 am

Hi

Today I was exeperimenting with Groundwire from Acrobits on my iphone

And discoverd that it supports transfers

Now is the conference calling and attended transfers working great

But when I want to use a normale transfer the console says that I need a Transfer Dialplan

So I created an transfer dialplan with the same dialplan as my outgoning dialplan so it would use automatic provider selection (From Mike Telis)

But when I want to transfer the call to my mobile number the console says that No sip account could be found for local call leg mobilenumber@sip.huizenwireless.nl

When I was expecting it to use my outgoing voip provider but it doesn't

Code: Select all

DialPlan 10:36:41:222: No sip account could be found for local call leg mobilenumber@sip.huizenwireless.nl
any idea would be appriciated

Thanks in advance

MikeTelis

Re: Transfer Dialplan

Post by MikeTelis » Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:10 am

Have you tried sys.Dial("mobilenumber@provider") where provider is the name of a SIP provider (listed on your account) who could actually terminate this call? Or, you can transfer to a local extension: sys.Dial("accountname@local").

jvwelzen

Post by jvwelzen » Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:20 am

Yep that works for local and trough my sip provider

But that is not what I really want

I really like the automatic provider selection so I can direct based on the phone number

MikeTelis

Post by MikeTelis » Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:57 pm

Apparently the dialplan needs some tweaking :) If you use callswitch() instead of sys.Dial, it should apply automatic routing.

jvwelzen

Post by jvwelzen » Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:49 pm

I discoverd that the #{req.Header.From.FromURI.User} == anon

I don't know if it has something to do with it

DialPlan 12:23:17:790: User = anon User1 = <sip:anon@sipsorcery.com> User2 = mobilenumber
DialPlan 12:23:17:860: Commencing Dial with: mobilenumber@sip.huizenwireless.nl[fu=voipnumber,fd=+voipnumber,fh=sip.huizenwireless.nl].
DialPlan 12:23:17:970: No sip account could be found for local call leg mobilenumber@sip.huizenwireless.nl[fu=voipnumber,fd=+voipnumber,fh=sip.huizenwireless.nl].
also I needed to strip @sipsorcery.com

But I also did this with my webcallback dialplan and automatic provider selection and there It works perfect

num = num.sub(/(@sipsorcery.com)/, '') 

MikeTelis

Post by MikeTelis » Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:04 pm

I guess you're using this on a local version. sipsorcery.com should be in the list of "Domains" and then the dialplan will automatically remove it.

Yet I think that "@sipsorcery.com" comes from some config file. You changed everything necessary for the local version to work on your domain for inbound and outbound calls but the "transfer" must be different, perhaps there is yet another entry in the config you need to change.

Last thing: if you stay with gsub, don't forget that a dot ('.') has special meaning in patterns, you need to escape it, like this:

num = num.sub(/(@sipsorcery\.com)/, '')

jvwelzen

Post by jvwelzen » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:56 am

sipsorcery.com is not in one of the config files

I think it's hard coded in the source somewhere

Also I don't think that sipsorcery.com should be in my list of domains because it's not my domain

otherwise I don't think I would be able to make phone calls to the original sipsorcery server