MikeTelis tropo announcement script modification ??

Catalog of dial plans
qubo

MikeTelis tropo announcement script modification ??

Post by qubo » Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:36 pm

HI.
I saw that the tropo annoucment made by mike telis works fine with sipsorcery. I was wondering if it is possible to modify to this scenario

1- instead of telling the phone number for authorization I would like to tell me from what DID the call is coming ( I have a mobile gateway that transfer the incoming call to my gateway and my gateway dial my mobile.
so I only saw the mobile number of my gateway arriving but I dont know what DID the incoming call is arriving.

2- I would like that if possible tropo ask the caller their name and topic of the call and record and pass that record in real time to me. so I could choice to reject or accept the call

I was playing with tropo scripting and put some support ticket on this but noone can succesful tell me how to achieve this. and the mike script it is near to do this

thanks for all

qubo

MikeTelis

Re: MikeTelis tropo announcement script modification ??

Post by MikeTelis » Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:14 pm

I think you can do both.

1. You can pass DID info in the display name field of SIP URI. Here is some tips on how to retrieve this and other SIP headers.

2. You could use record() method to prompt callers and record their input and then play it back with using say(). You'll also need some ftp or http server to store recorded files.