Help for a absolute newbie

Catalog of dial plans
bourbonkiller

Help for a absolute newbie

Post by bourbonkiller » Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:07 pm

Dear all,

I've signed up for SIPSorcery some weeks ago and at the moment all I do is collecting my sip accounts to ring my Siemens IP Phone at home. I am a absolut beginner when it comes to coding and need HELP with a dialing plan, willing to donate some beers for help!

There are six sip bindings in my account, only one of them used for dialing out. I am looking for a Code to Do this:

Call forwarding to my mobile phone voicemail number (which sends a sound file to email) outside office hours which are 8:30 to 18:00 (+1 - Austria), if possible also on Saturday and Sundays (full day) with my "localphone" account to +4366011XXXXXXX

Forward with my "localphone" account to my mobile phone "+43650XXXXXXX" if no SIP device is connected to SIPSorcery account (backup). Would be great if mulitring to two numbers (one austrian and one swiss number plus one linphone sip account) is possible and if no one picks up within 45-60 seconds forward to my mobile phone voice mail +4366011XXXXXXX

Hope this helps, looking forward to your feedbacks...

BK

Aaron
Site Admin

Re: Help for a absolute newbie

Post by Aaron » Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:20 am

Your requirements sound simple enough that you could use a SimpleWizard incoming dialplan. The big advantage of the SimpleWizard dial plan is that there is no coding required.

If you login to http://www.sipsorcery.com/mainsite/Home/Portal go to the Dial Plans page and create a new Simple Wizard dialplan you will see there is an option for incoming rules where you can specify the time of day that a particular rule should apply. In your case since you are only processing incoming calls for yourself you can leave the "Match calls to" field set as "Any", it's probably the one field where things can get a little tricky. See http://www.sipsorcery.com/mainsite/Help/SimpleWizard for a brief outline of each of the fields involved in creating a rule.

After creating the dialplan you will need to update the "Incoming Dial Plan" setting on your SIP account to use it.

bourbonkiller

Post by bourbonkiller » Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:12 am

Dear Aaron, thanks for your reply. I've managed to create the incoming call rules regarding times of the day. I've not been able to create a rule to forward calls to my mobile phone if no device is registerred. Can you please help with this?

BK

Aaron
Site Admin

Post by Aaron » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:53 am

The Simple Wizard dialplan rules are processed in priority order until a rule either establishes a call or uses the Reject command to end the call.

In your case if you add a new Simple Wizard rule with a priority less than 1.000, such as 0.900, with a command of Dial and specify the SIP account name you want to call and use the "local" provider. That rule will then be processed first and if it is not successful then the dialplan will fall through to your subsequent rules.