Is the MSS server down?

Latest news about SIP Sorcery
richardtaur

Post by richardtaur » Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:33 pm

snvv wrote:
richardtaur wrote:After I playing around with pbxes. PBXES has good call quality.
This is irrelevant. As Aaron said the other time, MSS used only to connect the call and does not affect the call quality.
I called my parent with pbxes over Taiwan and also with same sip provider and routing, they say no more echo, and it is very very clear.

I remembered, when I have call routing at sipsorcery, I can hear them fine, but seems like they were getting echo every time that I called them.

snvv

Post by snvv » Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:02 pm

To be able to make firm conclusions you have to use both services for quite a long time.

About the quality issue, it may depends on the route used by your VSP at any specific time (some VSP change routes quite frequently) and from your internet quality. Some, times DSL lines are full of traffic and in that case voip quality suffers.

Any way if you think you are served better by pbxes thats fine. I used it for a while. It is very professional service too but personally I found MSS much more flexible (for my needs).

However, with the new server its an other story :)

richardtaur

Post by richardtaur » Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:06 pm

I see. Yeah, I still love MSS. But, trying very hard to make everything to work right on SS now, ^_^.