sipsorcery.com

Latest news about SIP Sorcery
karhill

Post by karhill » Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:05 pm

Hmm. I having troubles with a PAP2T as my ATA. Perhaps I can monkey with specifying a port, or try using a softphone. Sometimes dial-in works, sometimes it doesn't. If I don't use sipsorcery, then dial-in works fine.

sirmikey1

Post by sirmikey1 » Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:15 pm

Hello,

To Copy Paste SS Dial Plans, Use
"control c" to copy and "control v" to paste.

Wanted to mention this, maybe it's related.

I'm using 2 softphones, using xlite to call eyeBeam. I am having the same problem with incoming SS calls, flaky, but there is another problem with outgoing SIP calls also tricky. Sometimes they work and sometimes they dont, and sometimes a few work while others don't.

Cheers,
Mikey

philoum78

Post by philoum78 » Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:24 pm

Hello,

May I'm not in the right part for this but I'm new in using these features and when I tried to open an account to mysipswtich, it did not accept and turned me into sipsocery. After tricks and trial and error, I found this Great forum and lot of help and read eveything.
I'm at the point to set everything and almost get worked my SIP account with this. Now I can receive call and was planning to ad the dialplan. I used the great feature wizard, thanks for those who made it!
but now I can't use it, I mean, when I try to add it into my account, it does not appear ! I saw it once , but I can't see it again, might be a bug no ?
Do you have a way to set it differently as silverlight popup everything except the dialplan and I can't use my phone so

Thanks for any help

sirmikey1

Post by sirmikey1 » Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:45 pm

Phil,

In SilverLight, you click "DialPlans" at the top and then you click "ADD" and add two dialplans, one named Incoming and one named Outgoing. You then need to set those as the defaults for both incoming and outgoing on the main account page. You can use my incoming and outgoing SipSorcery dialplans; or if you can do coding, you can use the wizard and then break that into two parts. SipSorcery is new, requires the two plans, and there is one significant bug right now, server-side, can't always recieve incoming sip calls, it's intermittent right now.

In Silverlight, you also need to add your SIP Providers, and do not check register unless you need calls to those particular sips to also ring your sipsorcery account.

My Dialplans: Richardtaur did these, just change your area code and SIP provider names and it should work. To copy/paste, use control key plus c or v key.
http://www.mysipswitch.com/forum/viewto ... =8122#8122

Mikey

philoum78

Post by philoum78 » Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:03 pm

Hi Sir :)
I did create 2 dialplan but with 2 other name ( dialplan1 and diaplan2) But then when I create my accoung , they don't appear in the list .
Anyway,I'll then gonna try right now with these 2 names incoming and outgoing . I"ll keep you update :wink:

philoum78

Post by philoum78 » Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:17 pm

So I did create everything but when it comes to the choice for in dial plan and the out dial plan, I have only white area and not the choice...
Do I forget somethin?
Providers where corretly set and works, I have my phone receiving call, but as soon as I need to dial, nothing happen. I'm a bit lost since I can't select these dial in plan and dial out :(

sirmikey1

Post by sirmikey1 » Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:30 pm

Phil,
The dialplan name is not important. After you paste or type your dialplans, you need to scroll down to the bottom and click "ADD". They should then show up in the list.
Mike

philoum78

Post by philoum78 » Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:36 pm

sirmikey1 wrote:Phil,
The dialplan name is not important. After you paste or type your dialplans, you need to scroll down to the bottom and click "ADD". They should then show up in the list.
Mike
Mike, this is what I did , I have now the 2 names in my list but can't use them into my SIP account :(
When I press add there, I see the line dial in plan , dial out plan , but nothing in there. I tried refresh, even delete and restart but they are not listing :?
I have the latest version of silverlight, I checked, and I'm under internet explorer 8. I tried firefox with not more success :?

sirmikey1

Post by sirmikey1 » Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:49 pm

Phil,
Just copy and paste the code again into the blank dialplan squares and click update. You have to click the dialplans and then the dialplan names to see the dialplans. Control c to copy and control v to paste. my dialplan is at the link above.
Mike

philoum78

Post by philoum78 » Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:27 pm

The dialplans are corrects and appear when I look into it, the problem is really when I try to use them into the sip account.
the dial in and dial out are blank, but I'm sure the diaplans are there!
I'll try tomorrow to copy make you a screenshot of what I have, this will be better. Late here, almo midnight and need to work ;-)
thanks for your patient :)
I know this is difficult to explain also for me.