Thank You

Latest news about SIP Sorcery
VoipDude

Thank You

Post by VoipDude » Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:42 pm

Aaron, I just want to extend my thanks and appreciation to you for offering this free service. It has provided a valuable resource to so many especially to those like myself who are technically challenged :-)
I really appreciate the time & effort you dedicate to this service.

In addition, I'd like to thank all of the contributors on this forum who have provided help, ideas & suggestions. It is in this type of community that all benefit.

Kind Regards,

VoipDude

Aaron
Site Admin

Post by Aaron » Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:41 pm

You're welcome.

Regards,

Aaron

gvtricks

Post by gvtricks » Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:58 am

Aaron
Yes indeed, it is time to say THAN YOU for all your time and dedication to provide this excellent free service and also the patience it may require.
Specials thanks also go to Mike Tellis for providing those greats Dial Plans, along with others contributors on this wonderful community.

Gvtrick

beaver

Re: Thank You

Post by beaver » Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:57 pm

I second !

Appreciations to Aaron, primary admin of this free services and forums.
Myself, I would also thank MikeTelis for his generous contributions on various dial plans. step-by-step. I didn't know any Ruby until I have my sipsorcery account. Now, I can read and understand most of dial plans posted within this forum.

hok

Post by hok » Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:25 am

Yes, yes, yes, just like everyone in this thread, I also want to take this opportunity to show my sincere appreciation to Aaron, Mike and others making this extremely powerful VoIP tool available to ordinary people like me for free. I have learned a lot and am still learning continuously especially every time I visit this forum or log into SIP sorcery accounts.

MrChris

Post by MrChris » Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:55 am

Yes I agree. Thank you very much for continuing on with this project. As I have now been able to ditch my Vonage service that I have had for years. Now I run my own local sip sorcery server with google voice as a backup to when the free public one goes down for whatever reason.

Thanks again to all on this forum. Keep up the good work.

~MrChris