Library Source

Please post requests related to the sipsorcery library to the GitHub repo https://github.com/sipsorcery/sipsorcery/issues.
mrpastewart

Library Source

Post by mrpastewart » Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:22 pm

Hello Aaron

As I'm sure you're aware the current releases of the DLR are all messed up. For example. The current releases of ironruby, ironpython and silverlight all use the DLR (microsoft.scripting). However, all of them have different version in their current releases. It appears that microsoft is slowly reworking the DLR and each project has a different one in use as they move methods from the the core assembly in to the main library. However it is incomplete with each one in various stages.

even ironruby and ironpython change dramaticly between releases and break things. So until they finish refactoring their projects It seems safer to just stay with the releases your using.

So, is it possible for you to upload the version of these projects your using to the source tree. I have tested each one and they all break MSS. I'm not sure if your using the source but at minimum can you point me to the right releases that your coding against so I can download the source.

Best

mrpastewart

Aaron
Site Admin

Post by Aaron » Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:15 am

Hi mrpastewart,

Building IronRuby over the last couple of months has been a bit tough mainly because of the extra pre-compiler switches and the frequent changes to the API. However I'm thankful they have made it available and you can't really complain when the codebase is still classified as alpha!

The version currently in use by mss is svn revision 127 which was checked out from HEAD on 9th Aug 2008. The binaries are in the stable directory of mysipswitch in CodePlex but that's obviously not much good to you if you want to tweak the source.

Regards,

Aaron

mrpastewart

Library Source

Post by mrpastewart » Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:17 am

Hello Aaron

Thanks for the information, I agree you cannot really complain and I'm grateful for their efforts as well as yours and the MSS community.

Best

mrpastewart