How to copy the scripts of "SIPSORCERY Calls"

New features you'd like see on SIP Sorcery
beaver

How to copy the scripts of "SIPSORCERY Calls"

Post by beaver » Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:20 pm

Is these any method to copy the scripts of "Calls" or other tabs (like SIP Accounts, SIP Providers...)?

I am in test and development of my dial plan (which could be copied and pasted using CTL+C/V). But when I monitor the results of my new dial plan, I would like to add notes (caller/callee phone numbers, dial plan, settings...) to those results so that I could have better understanding of the dial plan. Both Ruby language and silver-light are new to me.

I need to copy the scripts on the "Calls" screen, then add my notes. I have tried whatever I could, like image (jpg), pdf, ... just couldn't obtain the scipts in ascii format. It's hard to add my notes with these results (scripts) and save into one file (I still keep my notes but separate).

I did search and didn't find this topic.

Thanks,

Aaron
Site Admin

Post by Aaron » Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:04 pm

There's no way to extract the information from the Silverlight client.

If you are up for running a Ruby script on your PC I could come up with a way for you to get the information. It would be along the lines of http://github.com/sipsorcery/samples/bl ... cations.rb so if you can get that to work you'd be able to pull down other types of data you are interested in such as CDRs and SIP Providers.

Regards,

Aaron

beaver

Post by beaver » Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:20 pm

bookmark it. I will need it soon.

Thanks Aaron.