Feature Requests List

New features you'd like see on SIP Sorcery
Aaron
Site Admin

Re: Feature Requests List

Post by Aaron » Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:59 pm

It's something that wouldn't be much trouble to do but as to when it would get to the top of my list or when someone else may take an interest in developing it I don't know.

affinity

Post by affinity » Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:54 am

For the grid tables, it is very messy to try and get columns the "right" size. Can you please default each column to the maximum width of the data -- we have a scroll bar below, that is easier to work with than resizing columns. Most columns are easy enough to resize, but the last column needs "space" before it can be resized. It might be okay to add a very small dummy column as the last column.

Aaron
Site Admin

Post by Aaron » Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:34 am

I can take a look at that but which portal are you referring to? The Silverlight one or the AJAX one?

affinity

Post by affinity » Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:58 am

Aaron wrote:I can take a look at that but which portal are you referring to? The Silverlight one or the AJAX one?
Silverlight is okay for expanding the last column manually, with Ajax you need to "make room" first, then expand that last column as you need to see it properly.

Also, the Ajax one, why limit to 10 per "page" and then require further clicking to get to the next 10 records?

If the grid can show all data as wide as needed, then I think that would be better than having to resize columns.