Change userid ?

New features you'd like see on SIP Sorcery
krishna_kota

Change userid ?

Post by krishna_kota » Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:00 pm

I am trying to register sipsorcery from my PAP2 V2 1.0.0.13 firmware. It sends only numeric userids for registration.
Is there a way to change userid for my account, to completely numeric?
Please please help.

I have been unsuccessfully looking around all over the net for upgrading the firmware which could send the non-numeric userids for last 4 days late into nights.

Aaron
Site Admin

Re: Change userid ?

Post by Aaron » Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:00 pm

There is no need to change your main sipsorcery username simply create a new SIP account and use whatever kind of format for the username that you want.

krishna_kota

Post by krishna_kota » Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:04 pm

Hi Aaron, I see that registration is by invite now. Do you know how to get the invite. Is it something I can do myself? I could not figure it out.
Aaron wrote:There is no need to change your main sipsorcery username simply create a new SIP account and use whatever kind of format for the username that you want.

krishna_kota

Post by krishna_kota » Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:15 pm

Ok. Please ignore me. I see what you mean.
So I can have more than 1 account with username and connect to sipsorcery using any of them.
Thas sounds great. This is just awesome.
krishna_kota wrote:Hi Aaron, I see that registration is by invite now. Do you know how to get the invite. Is it something I can do myself? I could not figure it out.
Aaron wrote:There is no need to change your main sipsorcery username simply create a new SIP account and use whatever kind of format for the username that you want.