Need help with incoming dial plan for Callcentric voicemail

Getting started with the SIP Sorcery
ozimarco

Need help with incoming dial plan for Callcentric voicemail

Post by ozimarco » Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:34 am

Hi folks,

I'm still wet behind my ears when it comes to Sipsorcery and its dial plans. I have followed the instructions for setting up voicemail with Callcentric. The voicemail itself is up and running with me recording a personalised message and everything. The problem is that the suggested dial plan to make Sipsorcery hand an unanswered call to Callcentric is not working for me.

This is what I have (I have partially obscured my numbers with xxx) :

# Incoming Calls
sys.Log("Incoming call to #{req.URI.User}.")

sys.Log("incoming call...")
sys.Dial("73xxxx@sipsorcery.com", 15) # Try ringing your SIP account for 15 seconds.
sys.Dial("1777253xxxx@in.callcentric.com") # This is where the incoming call is forwarded to your CallCentric voicemail account.

I would like all incoming calls to all providers to go to Callcentric after 15 seconds. At the moment, when I ring a number, it will just ring forever until the call times out so there must be something amiss with the dial plan. Any suggestions most welcome.

Thanks
Mark
ISP: Telecube ADSL2+, $79 for 250GB (bundled with phone) on regional Telstra exchange
VSPs: MyNetFone, Telecube, Maxotel, Freshtel and others via SIPSorcery
Hardware: Asus DSL-AC68U + Siemens Gigaset A580IP and Yealink T22P.

ozimarco

Re: Need help with incoming dial plan for Callcentric voicem

Post by ozimarco » Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:06 pm

It's OK, I found where I went wrong. There was nothing wrong with the dial plan. I had simply omitted to select the indial plans for my two SIP accounts. Basic mistake for a noob, one that I will not make again.

Sorry for confusing you all.

Mark
ISP: Telecube ADSL2+, $79 for 250GB (bundled with phone) on regional Telstra exchange
VSPs: MyNetFone, Telecube, Maxotel, Freshtel and others via SIPSorcery
Hardware: Asus DSL-AC68U + Siemens Gigaset A580IP and Yealink T22P.