Here are some configuration guides :

* X-Lite Configuration

* Gigaset C450IP configuration

* PhonerLite

* Grandstream HandyTone 286

* ZoIPer Configuration

* Linksys Spa3102 configuration

* SNOM 820 configuration

There are not many so far, but I'll try to gather some more.

If you can help me by sending me some screen shots with some notes on how to set up your VoIP device, that would be great !!! Thanks in advance. E-mail me at : admin@mysipswitch.com

Regards
Guillaume
Blueface [url=http://www.blueface.ie/]Phone[/url] Service

kitonne

Generic details for sipsorcery.com, please....

Post by kitonne » Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:08 pm

Created a new account for sipsorcery, and replaced my credentials (user name and pass) with the new ones. Also replaced "sip.mysipswitch.com" with "sipsorcery.com". My grandstream GXP2000 does not register.

Can anybody confirm the proper SIP server name for sipsorcery? Can I use a fixed IP for the server, or is it a dynamic IP? HELP! There are no details anywhere I can find....
<edit>
looks like if you use sip.sipsorcery.com for server, you can get registered.

Is there a guide on how to convert the old ruby plans which worked fine on mysipswitch.com?

when /^\*1/ then sys.Dial("${dst:2}@provider1") for example is acting goofy - after you dial *1x, with x being any digit, you get a new dial tone......

MikeTelis

Post by MikeTelis » Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:03 pm

Both sipsorcery.com and sip.sipsorcery.com point to the same IP address:

It's fixed (at least it hasn't changed in a few months). I'm very surprised that you couldn't register to sipsorcery.com while sip.sipsorcery.com worked... both work fine for me.

Migration from Mysipswitch to Sipsorcery is easy; I didn't have to change much in my dialplan. In fact, I only changed server name (because I'm using it to differ SIP URI calling from regular phone calls). Well, there were a couple of bugs which affected rarely used stuff in my dialplan but a) Aaron fixed them long ago and b) I doubt you really use these in your dialplan.

So, make sure you declared your dialplan as "Ruby". Unlike MSS, Sipsorcery has a radiobutton (Ruby / Extension) in dialplan settings.

hmmwhatsthisdo

Re: Devices configuration

Post by hmmwhatsthisdo » Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:12 pm

*Bump*

None of the posts work. It appears WP cleared out the old posts, and now they're nonexistent.

beaver

Post by beaver » Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:56 pm

At least the last two still work.
* Linksys Spa3102 configuration
* SNOM 820 configuration

AviMarcus

Post by AviMarcus » Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:01 pm

Anyone want to copy configuration stuff to the wiki? :)
Help document SIP Sorcery on the wiki!
If you solved an issue you were having or figured out how to do something, please share on the wiki! It will save everyone lots of time and frustration.

Aaron
Site Admin

Post by Aaron » Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:19 pm

Those image were actually on an old blog site and not in the forums. I've zipped them up and attached them to this post. You'll need to replace sip.mysipswitch.com with sipsorcery.com and there could be other discrepancies as well, they are pretty old...
Attachments
images.zip
Zip of old mysipswitch device configuration screenshots.
(1.03 MiB) Downloaded 684 times

Flip

Post by Flip » Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:21 am

THE configuration guide LINKS at the TOP of this thread/topic do not work!
Updated configuration guides???
ISP: Southern Phone ADSL2+ $55 Bundle. 22.4/1.2Mbps, GB Bundle [Telstra].
VSP: SIPTalk¹, Symbio² & MyNetFone³ via SIPSorcery Cloud PBX. [Warning! Avoid DIDLogic!!! Beware!!]
H/W: Asus RT-AC86U; Cisco SPA232D, 2 x SPA901's, SPA3102; Yealink SIP-T46G.

Aaron
Site Admin

Post by Aaron » Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:34 am

See the post immediately above yours. It contains a zip file which has the screenshots for the device configurations from the old blog post.

However there is no special configuration needed for sipsorcery to work with any mainstream SIP device. You only need to enter 3 things:

Username: Your sipsorcery username
Password: Your sipsorcery password
Server: sipsorcery.com

Flip

Post by Flip » Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:55 am

Well I originally posted this earlier and then decided to change it to (above) and post this elsewhere... Can you tell I'm quite thorough with things? (I hate things not being concise or clear - which is why I always try and provide more details than less).
p.s. Nothing useful in the zip file. Only 1 image with settings, and others with just screenshots of unconfigured application?
Anyway, here goes....

HELP! :(
Despite it saying registered successfully AND the website saying that I have logged in and can see UDP in use etc...??? Why do I get some sort of "Arabian" music no matter what I dial?

Devices and History - I am using both BRIA and IPHYTTER on an Android Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100 (SGS2). And I also use a Linksys PAP2T which supports 2 accounts and 2 lines. I've been doing this through VOXALOT for the past .... 4 years perhaps. Never had problems.

SIP Device Configuration - When using Pennytel / MyNetFone etc they all work fine direct to the SIP server. I can check voicemail, I can check $ balance, I can call customer support, and can call other phone numbers.... However, If I try to use SipSorcery it will not work!!!

Bria/iPhytter Dial Plans - I have ZERO understanding of "BRIA" or "IPHYTTER" Dial Plans, as they appear totally different to how hey operate inside a LINKSYS device!

Here are the settings I've used in order to have SIP SORCERY to work via the Mobile Device (Bria/iPhytter):
Account Name: SipSorcery
Display Name: 61234567890
User Name: (Name Configured in Portal)
Password: *******
Domain: sipsorcery.com / sip.sipsorcery.com
I've also tried:
Outbound Proxy: sipsorcery.com / sip.sipsorcery.com
Authorization Name: (Name Configured on Portal)
SIP Transport: UDP / TCP
Sip Registration: Ticked
Refresh Interval: 90
Keep Alive: 30 (wifi) & 9 (3G)
NOTE:
I quite often get an ERROR MESSAGE that says: SERVICE UNAVAILABLE 503 when device is configured with SipSorcery, but not when using PennyTel (which works fine), for example!

Can anyone tell me what this Arabian Music is? It sounds like a cross between "Hi-Ho, Hi-Ho" and some Middle Eastern Belly Dancing music! :lol:
Ohhh I see. Looking at the call logs, I've dialed 01234567890 but it connected to: music@iptel.org. WTF?!?!?!

CLICK TO VIEW FULL SIZE IMAGE 1
CLICK TO VIEW FULL SIZE IMAGE 1

CLICK TO VIEW FULL SIZE IMAGE 2
CLICK TO VIEW FULL SIZE IMAGE 2

Notification Box:
1 domains successfully loaded.
3 providers successfully loaded.
2 dialplans successfully loaded.
1 SIP registrar bindings are registered.

Registrar binding update notification received.
3 SIP provider bindings are registered.

SIP Registration Agent change notification received.
3 SIP provider bindings are registered.
If I scroll to the FAR right of the SIP PROVIDER REGISTRATIONS (bottom box) there are NO "Failure Messages"...

Then after typing the above, I went back to the SipSorcery browser tab and I saw this error in the same Status box:
Exception showing SIP Provider details. [Arg_NullReferenceException]
Argumentss:
Debugging resource strings are unavailable. Often the key and arguments provide sufficuent information to diagnose the problem. See http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid= ... eException

On Another Note - RE: Documentation.
Three or four months of service now... And still cannot get SipSorcery to work! It has got to be dial plan related. I just have zero experience with this new system... I think I may have spoken with you 4 months ago about getting more examples of dial plan configurations, i.e. a dozen with a dropdown that lets it change to your location (e.g. USA, Canada, UK, Australia, Germany....) and you see the relevant "Australian" dial plans instead of foreign confusing ones! :)

Although it may not be dial plan related - as previous VSP's have just had x. and used the VoIP telco's dial plans configured in their portal. But I am completely and utterly ready to give up.
Fingers crossed!
ISP: Southern Phone ADSL2+ $55 Bundle. 22.4/1.2Mbps, GB Bundle [Telstra].
VSP: SIPTalk¹, Symbio² & MyNetFone³ via SIPSorcery Cloud PBX. [Warning! Avoid DIDLogic!!! Beware!!]
H/W: Asus RT-AC86U; Cisco SPA232D, 2 x SPA901's, SPA3102; Yealink SIP-T46G.