gbonnet
Site Admin

Post by gbonnet » Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:16 pm

vad987 wrote:Excellent! :D good and necessary work
Spread the word ;)
Blueface [url=http://www.blueface.ie/]Phone[/url] Service

breezex

Post by breezex » Sat May 16, 2009 7:10 am

What is the best VoIP service to phone between UK and Australia? I am in the UK, my mum is in Australia. I want to call her over the internet. Skype is really poor quality. She is already on a VoIP service called MyNetPhone. I would like to chat to her for free or cheap. Any ideas?
Last edited by breezex on Tue May 19, 2009 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

TheFug

Post by TheFug » Sat May 16, 2009 7:50 pm

Hi, breezex, i checked on sipbroker, for MyNetPhone, but at the moment they do not peer good with other networks, which would be otherwise an option, to make free phone calls, since both "parties" have Voip on each end.
Another option is to call by sip-uri, you must know the username/number, plus de registar domain.
Or you and the callee, should have an account at the same (free) voip provider, and to make it more flexible, both parties should have the use of a Mysipswitch account,
You should tell some more about the hardware you are using, DECT-IP or an IP phone are devices easy to configure, and have less problems, because they are not ATA's ...

btw. Voxalot has also an australian .au server, this could be an advantage for your connection with Australia, and you could take an .eu account at Voxalot.
Thanks, The Fug.

gear: my ISP's Zyxel Modem/Router in bridge, Sitecom WL309 Router, Siemens Gigaset 301D