SIPSORCERY WORKING AGAIN!!! THANKS AARON!!!

Support zone
netdomain

SIPSORCERY WORKING AGAIN!!! THANKS AARON!!!

Post by netdomain » Sun May 30, 2010 7:43 pm

Sipsorcery is no longer working for me since it has been moved to a new server.

I have a Vbuzzer & IPTEL account and both are registered on sipsorcery.com

My friend has a Vbuzzer & IPTEL account too and regisered on sipsorcery.com

When I try to Call my friend when he's connected DIRECTLY to Vbuzzer or IPTEL, he can receive my phonecall just fine.

But as soon as he tries to go through sipsorcery, it doesn't work anymore.

(IPTEL OR VBuzzer ) >>>> Sipsorcery (ME) <---------------------------------> Sipsorcery (myFriend) >>>>>> (IPTEL OR Vbuzzer) (DOESN'T WORK)

(IPTEL OR VBuzzer ) >>>> Sipsorcery (ME) <---------------------------------> (IPTEL OR Vbuzzer) (myFriend) (WORKS)

(IPTEL OR VBuzzer ) (ME) <---------------------------------> Sipsorcery (myFriend) >>>>>> (IPTEL + Vbuzzer) (WORKS)

(IPTEL OR VBuzzer ) (ME) <---------------------------------> (IPTEL OR Vbuzzer) (WORKS)

IT SEEMS THAT SIPSORCERY CAN'T HOOKUP TWO PEOPLE TOGETHER WHEN THEY ARE BOTH ON THE SAME PROVIDER AND USING SIPSORCERY!!!

IT WAS WORKING FINE BEFORE, ON THE OLD SERVER, WHAT THE HELL HAPPENEDDDDD???????????????
Last edited by netdomain on Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

djon

Re: SIPSORCERY NOT WORKING ANYMORE!!!

Post by djon » Mon May 31, 2010 3:42 am

Your solution is here
http://sipsorcery.codeplex.com/

ddn

Post by ddn » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:46 am

I have the same problem with two sipsorcery account that used to be able to talk to each other but now they do not work. I look at the posted link and I could not find the answer. Perhaps is in a specific area of the site. Would it be possible to post specific place for the solution.

Thank you so much.

-DdN

netdomain

Post by netdomain » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:59 am

maybe Aaron can help! lol

Aaron, hurry up man, we need your help, lol!

Try it yourself plz, I am sure lots of people are looking for a fix, :)

reraikes

Post by reraikes » Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:57 am

netdomain wrote:I am sure lots of people are looking for a fix
If lots of people were having problems, you would be seeing lot of posts in this forum, which you're not. Except for a rough first day or so due to problems outside of Aaron's control, the transition to the new server has been pretty painless. Except for a hard-coded IP address in one of my register contacts, I haven't had to make any changes and service through numerous providers is still working pretty reliably.

If you want someone to help, you will need to post captures of the console log showing the failed call(s). It might also be helpful (and/or necessary) to post your dial plan. In cases where everything appears to have stopped working, it's often best to resort to a very minimal temporary dial plan to prove that the simplest incoming and outgoing cases can still be made to work.

The very first thing you should do is change your attitude. You're acting as if you're owed something here. You're not. If you post useful information and console logs showing the failures, are willing to do some investigative work from your end, and ask nicely for some assistance in locating your problem, you'll find there's usually no shortage of help.

netdomain

Post by netdomain » Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:49 pm

I don't have an attitude... I am just trying to get a bug fixed. If that feels like an attitude to you, then it's not my problem.

Most people only dial out using sipsorcery one way! It works fine that way.

If you try it out 2 way (Sipsorcery to Sipsorcery) using same provider, then it wont work.

On Vbuzzer I am getting a "Party not available" and on IPTEL, I am getting "LOOP DETECTED" messeage.

Something in server is really messed up!

My dial Out plan is as follows.. NOTHING CAN BE SIMPLER THAN THIS!

#RUBY

sys.Dial("siverbot2008@iptel.org")

SIPSORCERY GOT A MAJOR BUGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!

netdomain

Post by netdomain » Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:48 am

MySipSwitch used to be a very stable service.

Too bad, Sipsorcery isn't like that anymore!

beaver

Post by beaver » Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:10 am

netdomain wrote:If you try it out 2 way (Sipsorcery to Sipsorcery) using same provider, then it wont work.
Can you explain a little more about this?

At my initial stage, I did many tests and I did try to use various sip service adding sipsorcery as truck (pbxes, voxalot, F9...). and I set two sipsorcery accounts to test calling each other. it sounded ok during my tests.

Or do you mean both caller/callee are on the (same) sipsorcery networking? You have a problem at this case?

DoDo

Post by DoDo » Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:18 am

netdomain wrote:Sipsorcery is no longer working for me since it has been moved to a new server.

I have a Vbuzzer & IPTEL account and both are registered on sipsorcery.com

My friend has a Vbuzzer & IPTEL account too and regisered on sipsorcery.com

When I try to Call my friend when he's connected DIRECTLY to Vbuzzer or IPTEL, he can receive my phonecall just fine.

But as soon as he tries to go through sipsorcery, it doesn't work anymore.

SIPSORCERY GOT A MAJOR BUGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just Do This :

Your friend Must Create a New Sip Account ( or do it yourself if you are using just One PC ).

And on the out dial plan Selector just select same old Outgoing Dial plan.

Here is a screenshot example of a adding a new Sip Account

Don't forget to enter the new sip account credentials on Device or Softphone that the

other person is using.

Then Problem Solved

Aaron
Site Admin

Post by Aaron » Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:50 am

(IPTEL OR VBuzzer ) >>>> Sipsorcery (ME) <---------------------------------> Sipsorcery (myFriend) >>>>>> (IPTEL OR Vbuzzer) (DOESN'T WORK)
You need to provide a bit more detail so that the problem can be replicated.

This call sequence works fine for me:

Bria softphone --> iptel --> sipsorcery (receives call and forwards to music@iptel.org) --> iptel

Aaron