ClubTelco 208 Request Timeout

Support zone
leon

ClubTelco 208 Request Timeout

Post by leon » Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:28 am

SipSorecry intermittently returns 408 Request Timeout messages when dialling out on my ClubTelco service. I have noticed that when this problem occurs, I also cannot receive calls to this service. During the most recent period that this occurred, I checked the SipSorcery portal and all provider services and bindings were registered.

Despite attempting for some time, I haven't been able to replicate this behaviour when I am registered directly to the ClubTelco service, but given that it happens intermittently I can't be sure that isn't just chance.

My user account is leonborrack. Do you have any suggestions on why this might be happening?

Aaron
Site Admin

Re: ClubTelco 208 Request Timeout

Post by Aaron » Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:31 pm

The 408 response does indicate that the call request timed out. One thing that could help to track it down is to add your email address to your DialPlan's Trace field. That will then result in your being sent an email with the log messages for each dialplan execution. You can ignore them until you experience one of the timeouts and then have a look and see if there are any signs as to what might be happening.

leon

Re: ClubTelco 208 Request Timeout

Post by leon » Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:02 am

Thanks Aaron. I have done that and will monitor.