0 SIP registrar bindings are registered.

Support zone
Sky-Pilot

Post by Sky-Pilot » Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:28 pm

I have a Cisco SPA504G with two GV numbers, one was using Simonics and SipSorcery (SS) on another. A few days ago both numbers stopped working. I quit using Simonics as I was not sure it was still usable and after much work I've have both numbers working with SS for outgoing calls but not incoming. I am using IPComms for callback (?). Here is what I have from the SS site:

1 dialplans successfully loaded.
1 providers successfully loaded.

Dial plan:
when /^00/ then sys.Dial("cheapintlcalls")
else sys.Dial("G's GV")
end

Console:
Monitor 14:58:51:306: basetype=console, ipaddress=*, user=ben_reyes, event=*, request=*, serveripaddress=*, server=*, regex=.*.

Any help with this will be much appreciated.

Aaron
Site Admin

Re: 0 SIP registrar bindings are registered.

Post by Aaron » Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:29 pm

Sounds like your SPA is not able to register with the sipsorcery server. Has it ever been able to register in the past?

First thing to do would be to double check you have the correct username and password and after that if it's still not working try replacing the server field of sipsorcery.com with 67.222.131.147 to rule out and possible DNS failures.

Sky-Pilot

Post by Sky-Pilot » Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:09 pm

Aaron wrote:Sounds like your SPA is not able to register with the sipsorcery server. Has it ever been able to register in the past?

First thing to do would be to double check you have the correct username and password and after that if it's still not working try replacing the server field of sipsorcery.com with 67.222.131.147 to rule out and possible DNS failures.
Aaron, Thanks for getting back to me. First, I have checked user and password and they are correct. Second, I have never been able to connect with sipsorcery. I have used Mike Telis' simple dial plan for Google Voice. Worked on this last night and no success. :cry:

One more thing, I do not know where to put the IP address you suggested. :?

Update: Got it working but I'm not sure what I did; just did everything all over again following instructions on the site. 8)

Aaron
Site Admin

Post by Aaron » Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:15 am

Glad to hear it's all working.