Sip Sorcery Auto Attendant with Call Transfer

Support zone
renato.ferreira

Sip Sorcery Auto Attendant with Call Transfer

Post by renato.ferreira » Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:22 pm

Hi, is it possible create a auto-attendant with call transfer with SIP Sorcery ?

The idea is:

1. SIP Sorcery Auto attendant says: "Good Morning, how can I help you ?" (Plays a pre-recorded Sound)
2. Caller says something and SIP Sorcery records what caller is saying
3. SIP Sorcery Auto attendant says: "I´ll redirect your call soon, but, before that, please, tell me your name and phone ?"(Plays a pre-recorded Sound)
4. Caller says something and SIP Sorcery records what caller is saying
5. SIP Sorcery Auto attendant says: "Thanks, I´ll redirect your call now" (Plays a pre-recorded Sound)
6. Try to redirect to my cellphone

If I Answer

7.1 I answer the phone and before SIP Sorcery connect me with the caller, SIP Sorcery plays the records 2 and 4
7.1.2 SIP Sorcery connect me with the caller and I talk to him

If I do not Answer

7.2 SIP Sorcery says to caller "Ooh, the department is busy right now, but don´t worry, I already give your name and phone to them and they will call you back as soon as they can"
7.2.1 SIP Sorcery send me a email with the records 2 and 4.

Thanks

Aaron
Site Admin

Re: Sip Sorcery Auto Attendant with Call Transfer

Post by Aaron » Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:11 am

The sipsorcery service doesn't have the ability to do any call media handling which rules out implementing IVRs. It's a SIP signalling and routing only platform.

For rich call media processing I'd recommend anveo.com or tropo.com both of which can be integrated with sipsorcery.