Sipgate (.de and .co.uk): No incoming calls

Support zone
nostartnoend

Sipgate (.de and .co.uk): No incoming calls

Post by nostartnoend » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:54 pm

I have two sipgate accounts: one in the UK, one in Germany.

The accounts both register when configured in SipSorcery, but incoming calls simply don't come through. I've tried every possible server permutation but no joy.

When I set sipgate up directly to my Obi200, the calls come in. When I set it up in Telephone (OS X), they come in. But not with SS.

I'm thinking there's a parameter (STUN, maybe?) that is missing in SipSorcery but is necessary for successful call routing.

Can someone please advise? These foreign numbers with sipgate are essential to my work and are pretty much the main reason I still subscribe to SS.
CallCentric, Sipgate UK/DE, Voip.ms and Vyke amalgamated via SIP Sorcery. Previously had a DrayTek 2130Vn VoIP router; now I have an OBi200.

Aaron
Site Admin

Re: Sipgate (.de and .co.uk): No incoming calls

Post by Aaron » Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:14 am

Sorry I missed this port.

My sipgate UK account still works for incoming calls. I don't have any special settings on it just username, password, server (sipgate.co.uk) and the default contact for the registration.

Are you registering your sipgate accounts with any other devices as well as sipsorcery? A lot of providers only support a single registration and will send incoming calls to the most recently registered device.