Google Voice No Outgoing Calls

Support zone
rswenton

Re: Google Voice No Outgoing Calls

Post by rswenton » Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:31 pm

I'm down again for a few days. All lines.

DialPlan 12:29:06:446 sip1(5648): Google Voice home page loaded successfully.
DialPlan 12:29:06:462 sip1(5648): Could not find _rnr_se key on your Google Voice account page, callback cannot proceed.
DialPlan 12:29:06:477 sip1(5648): Exception on GoogleVoiceCall. Could not find _rnr_se key on your Google Voice account page, callback cannot proceed.

I tried clearing Captcha.

Aaron
Site Admin

Post by Aaron » Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:58 am

Vitor has again kindly found the solution from the pygooglevoice app (https://github.com/pettazz/pygooglevoice/issues/24). I've made the same change for the sipsorcery code and GV calls and SMS should be able to connect again.

I suspect the recent changes could be related to some big changes going on for the Google Apps infrastructure. Below is a snippet of an email I recently got regarding my own Google Apps account. And of course it's inevitable that more changes will come.
Hello Administrators,

As mentioned in our previous email sent in Jul 2016*, Google+ will soon become a core service for your Google Apps domain, <domain>. We’re sharing this information in advance of the launch to help you understand the transition details, so that you can prepare your user communities ahead.

What’s changing

Google+ will be a core service for your Google Apps domain. After a transition period (defined in the Google+ Transition Guide), Google+ will be covered under your existing Google Apps agreement and will offer the same technical support and service level commitments as any other core service.
As part of this transition, current Google+ users will need to migrate to the new user interface that we announced on Nov 17, 2015. The new Google+ meets our core service requirements and has several usability improvements to make Google+ simpler to use and navigate. Further, there’ll be important changes to Events, Hangouts, and Hangouts on Air (HOA). For more information on these changes, please see the Google+ Transition Guide.
In the coming weeks, we’ll automatically migrate all Google+ users on your domain to the new user interface. Initially, this will be done with an option to opt-out, and later on without the ability to opt-out. We’ve outlined the details of this change in the Google+ Transition Guide.
Administrator action requested

The transition to Google+ as a core service carries a few significant changes to the product. To help our customers through this transition, we have put together a Transition Guide that walks you through these changes and how you can best prepare for them. We strongly recommend using this guide to prepare your users for the new Google+ and the related changes.

If you have additional questions or need assistance, please contact Google Apps Support.

*Note: the previous email was sent on Jul 14, 2016 to primary admin contacts listed in the Admin console only. We’ve expanded this reminder email to include secondary email addresses. New Google Apps customers with active Google+ users may be receiving this email for the first time.

Sincerely,
The Google Apps Team

RedPenguin

Post by RedPenguin » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:50 am

Thank you again Vitor and Aaron for keeping up on this issue.

SipSorcery has always done served me well so I can live through some more breakages. :)

rswenton

Post by rswenton » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:59 pm

Working again here. Thanks, Aaron, again for all you do. Just what we need from Google: More layering of additional "features" that complicate what is already working nicely.

hanke

Post by hanke » Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:15 pm

Again, thanks for the fix Vitor and Aaron....working again on this end.

ghl

Post by ghl » Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:53 am

Should I do anything on my side? Right now my phone still does not work.

Thanks!