Registration Failure

Support zone
hanke

Registration Failure

Post by hanke » Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:11 pm

I noticed this about 1600hrs EDT and few hours previous all was fine.

My ATA cannot get a registration from the Sip Sorcery site. The console shows Authentication required for my user details. Anyone else experiencing any issues. The ATA status - Cannot connect to login server.

Thanks

hanke

Re: Registration Failure

Post by hanke » Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:36 pm

I have since tried Simon Telephonics to connect my ATA to their server. Registration is fine so I know I have no fault with the ATA hardware itself. It would appear my ID with Sip Sorcery has an issue and perhaps you (Aaron) could have a look at my registration issue with the server. Once you (Aaron) have had a look, let me know and I can make my ATA point to Sip Sorcery again.

Thanks

Aaron
Site Admin

Post by Aaron » Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:35 am

There is no issue with the sipsorcery server. Perhaps it's a networking glitch. Are you able to ping sip.sipsorcery.com?

hanke

Post by hanke » Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:15 pm

Yes, I can ping sip.sipsorcery.com no problem. Would you be able to ensure my registration on the server is valid? I am busy all day today and will set everything back to sipsorcery on Sunday and let you know.

Thanks Aaron

Aaron
Site Admin

Post by Aaron » Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:42 am

Your sipsorcery SIP Account configuration looks fine. There shouldn't be anything preventing it from registering.

hanke

Post by hanke » Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:27 pm

Thank you for checking my registration in the system.

I am currently registered and all is working (Sunday 13 Nov). Not sure why I had the problem, but like you had said maybe a network glitch on Friday for my setup.

Thanks again for your help.