Outgoing not go throu

Found something wrong ?
RedPenguin

Re: Outgoing not go throu

Post by RedPenguin » Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:43 am

hanke wrote:Same with me also..and dont like the new interface Google has put out..seems more complicated in appearance but its a free service so cant really complain.
I actually like the way they setup text messages so it's way easier to follow conversations now.

It would be nice if Google would have put in a Make a New Call button in their new design.

I need that button for when SipSorcery's GV Call feature is broken and it's annoying to keep switching back to the old interface.

Luckily I can just use the Chrome Extension for easy outbound bound calls for now.

hanke

Post by hanke » Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:46 pm

For information:

I have tested the Google Voice connection with Simon Telephonics google gateway and outgoing calls seem to work with their callback ability. So I guess the new interface for Google Voice has not changed anything with their aspect of callbacks.

I hope SipSorcery will come up with a solution.

vitor

Post by vitor » Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:57 pm

hanke wrote:For information:

I have tested the Google Voice connection with Simon Telephonics google gateway and outgoing calls seem to work with their callback ability. So I guess the new interface for Google Voice has not changed anything with their aspect of callbacks.

I hope SipSorcery will come up with a solution.
Actually they might use another way for calling. While sipsorcery request your login and password in dial plan, Simon doesn't require it.
I tried changing login page in a python script (used by Aaron to fix in August) as someone suggested above but it didn't work.

carter

Post by carter » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:13 pm

I am having the same problem for about a week now and I don't see any change in the status...but as mentioned, cannot complain too much about free service, do we :mrgreen: ?
Thanks for the tip about Simonics, it looks decent and they don't charge a monthly fee (I think it's important for low usage users like me), oh well, good while it lasted.

dramerica

Post by dramerica » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:14 am

It seems we can still access "Legacy Google Voice" page:
https://www.google.com/voice/b/0#inbox

Hopefully Aaron can change the link,we should be good again with out this "Could not find _rnr_se key on your Google Voice account page" error message.

Thanks!

hig

Post by hig » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:25 am

Same here. Broken since Google changed the page of the GV design, making it a hassle to make a call from the page.

There is nothing in the world will last for ever. Time to find new free phone service.

slickdaddy96

Post by slickdaddy96 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:26 pm

Its not working for me. Just discovered today. Incoming is fine. Outgoing gives the rnr_key error like everyone else.

armbel

Post by armbel » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:18 pm

Thanks Aaron ,all is good .it is Working again.i always can count on you

hig

Post by hig » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:40 am

Yes! It's working again! Thanks Aaron!

RedPenguin

Post by RedPenguin » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:23 pm

I think Google broke something again......

DialPlan 20:18:42:790 sip1(6976): Exception on GoogleVoiceCall. Could not find GALX key on your Google Voice pre-login page, callback cannot proceed.

This is occurring on a friend's account also.