SIPSwitch registrations not displayed on Config. Screen

Found something wrong ?
Aaron
Site Admin

Post by Aaron » Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:23 pm

Hi pablo,

The switchtag shown on the Contact on the Configuration page is not used and you can ignore it. It's set when the registration is first saved into the database but is not subseuently used since a new switchtag will be generated whenever the sipswitch restarts.

The switchtag from the Monitoring screen is the one that is being used. It's worht noting that the entry in the "Contact URI" column on the Monitoring page is not from the sipswitch but is what was received in the Ok response from the SIP registrar.

Hth,

Aaron

pablo

Post by pablo » Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:06 pm

Thanks, Aaron. That makes sense know.
And to think I spent so much time hunting for matching switch tag registrations ...........
I even wondered if some body had hijacked my account.

vlvl

registrations not visible and cannot delete

Post by vlvl » Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:21 am

With IE6 I could not see the registrations in Config but they were still active even though I deleted the SIP accounts.
I installed Opera, and now the registrations are visible and can delete.
How can I delete/close my MySipSwitch account as I want to start a new one with numbers only as my user name?

Aaron
Site Admin

Post by Aaron » Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:09 pm

Hi vlvl,

It looks like the recent fixes to do with removing registrations and deleting a sipswitch account have been lost. This was probably caused by an incorrect deployment and I'll look into it.

I've put back the "Delete Account" menu option now that will allow a sipswitch account to be completely removed.

Hth,

Aaron

jj

Post by jj » Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:41 pm

Hi,
It seems that I also have duplicate registrations and I cannot remove them. I even installed Opera browser (as you wrote in the previous posts) but it did not help. I thin kthat this is a bug in the system - not a problem with the browsers.

This is how it happened:
1) I entered new information for a new registration
2) I clicked the "Add" button once but since nothing happened I clicked it once again.
3) I noticed that two "Add" clicks were registered in the system (I had two accounts listed on the configuration page and on the monitoring page).
4) I deleted one unneeded registation but it actually removed both, if I remember correctly (I may be wrong - I could have deleted both myself). Nothing was listed on the configuration page but one registration was still listed on the monitoring page and there was no remove button for it.
5) Registering a new registration with the same data does not help - the duplicated one on the monitoring page still exists, cannot be removed, and - even worse - it blocks the new one (two registrations are listed on the monitoring page while only one is listed on the configuration page). It seems that the information on the monitoring page is also incomplete because "Contact URI", "Expires", and "Last Register" columns are empty.
6) I can register another registration for another 3rd party account and it seems to work - configuration and monitoring pages show this registartion, there are "remove" buttons for these registartion son both pages, and the columns: "Contact URI", "Expires", and "Last Register" are not empty on the monitoring page.

Any idea on how to remove the duplicated registartion after clicking "Add" twice? Maybe a fix in the system?

Regards,
JJ

jj

Post by jj » Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:14 am

FYI: The duplicate registration item dispapeared from the monitoring page after a few hours. It seems that there is no problem already.

Daviey

Post by Daviey » Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:22 pm

I do still have this problem.

I have left it for 24hrs+, deleted and recreated the same account twice; and the mysipswitch monitor interface still shows two 'registered' SIP accounts. They are registered multiple times, and on one service at least is registered 3 times!

ADMIN: feel free to contact me via email.

CableRider

Post by CableRider » Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:48 pm

Daviey wrote:I do still have this problem.
Ditto here. I deleted the account and recreated it, and I still have 2 reg lines in the Monitoring page. Even if I do not recreate the account, the reg is still live! As I have calls forwarded to another SIP URI, this is till happening, even though I've deleted the account.

CableRider

Post by CableRider » Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:46 am

OK, I'm having another problem here. This morning after having deleted my account (to try to clear things out of the database) I cannot recreate my account. When I attempt to do so, I get the following error:

Exception: Exception ExecuteNonQuery (Npgsql Connection Pooling). Original exception type Npgsql.NpgsqlException. ERROR: 23505: duplicate key violates unique constraint "dialplans_username_key".

Looks like the database is really corrupted now :-(

Daviey

Post by Daviey » Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:46 pm

Any update on this?

:shock: