No Info in Monitoring - Status Area

Found something wrong ?
hotm

No Info in Monitoring - Status Area

Post by hotm » Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:46 pm

Hy all,
I try to use your service, but it seems that is not working for me.
I'm from Romania, and I try to register my 2 SIP accounts at sip.netmaster.ro, 1 account ar eurovoice.ro, 1 account at voip.eutelia.it to your service.
My user is "hotm"
I followed all settings you put in help area but with no succesfully result.
After adding registrations, in Monitoring - Status Area there are no informations about succesfully registrations.
Please advise me what to try next.

Hotm

marvin

Post by marvin » Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:36 am

I would like to add the following details:

I've the same issue with Firefox (running Ubuntu, verified with Windows XP) when I added two registrations for the same account with different contact's.
Firefox just hangs on "Retrieving registrations, please wait".

Using Internet Explorer (Winodows XP) retrived all registrations, and I was able to delete one of the registrations. After that Firefox displayed it just nice on the configuration page.

However the problem remains on the monitoring page that hangs in the same way with Firefox. But with Internet Explorer there are no problem.

I hope this will give you some lead to track the problem down.

Many thanks for a grate service!!
/Johan

Aaron
Site Admin

Post by Aaron » Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:02 am

Hi Johan,

The issue we have had with FireFox in the past is that there is a limit on how much information can be returned by the web services that get the monitoring information. To date we haven't had time to change the mechansim so that smaller amounts are returned to FireFox. I'll add the requirement to the features list.

Regards,

Aaron

marvin

Post by marvin » Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:29 am

Hi,

That's great. Thank you!

/Johan