GV Not Working Since Server Migration

Found something wrong ?
VoipDude

GV Not Working Since Server Migration

Post by VoipDude » Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:36 pm

Ever since the server migration, outgoing calls on Google Voice accounts are no longer working in SipSorcery. They are all registered, and incoming works fine. If an outbound call is attempted I receive error 480 "Could not find _rnr_se key on your Google Voice account page". Also received an email from Google informing me of a suspicious login to my GV account by the SipSorcery server. Does this mean we can no longer use SipSorcery & GV callback to make outgoing calls? This is the only reason I have a paid account with SipSorcery. What is the remedy?

Curious

Re: GV Not Working Since Server Migration

Post by Curious » Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:11 pm

This problem is probably caused by the new sipsorcery.com ip address 67.222.131.147. This address is assigned to United Kingdom. GV calls should work until 6/21/12 for those who use ip address 69.59.142.213 (US ip). :cry:

VoipDude

Post by VoipDude » Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:24 pm

Curious wrote:This problem is probably caused by the new sipsorcery.com ip address 67.222.131.147. This address is assigned to United Kingdom. GV calls should work until 6/21/12 for those who use ip address 69.59.142.213 (US ip). :cry:
GV calls do not work for me using the US ip address either. I have 4 GV accounts all on PAP2's and have tried using the US ip address as well as sipsorcery.com, and still no outgoing calls. Incoming calls are fine. I've used these accounts with SipSorcery for a few years now without issue. I hope Aaron can remedy this.

kwmike

Post by kwmike » Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:37 pm

I have 2 US GV lines as well both routed thru ss/ipkall. Ougoing calls getting 'Could not find _rnr_se key on your Google Voice account page' and incoming calls ringing thru but not showing up in trace and not completing to
ss/ipkall lines. They are completing to cellphone lines but when completed to cellphone ss/ipkall lines keep
ringing.

Help Aaron!!!!!

Aaron
Site Admin

Post by Aaron » Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:49 pm

Apologies for the inconvenience. Unfortunately there is no way to automatically get Google Voice to accept call requests from the new IP address, which is in the US and Dallas to be exact.

To overcome this issue I will need to manually login to each GV account that's having the issue. In order to do that can each person that agrees with that send an email to admin@sipsorcery.com requesting the action and also let me know which provider or dialplan their GV account details are in. Please also note it may take 8 to 10 hours for me to get to each request after I have received the email.

Again apologies for the inconvenience.

Curious

Post by Curious » Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:55 pm

I was using http://www.ip2location.com/free.asp to find the location of the new server. I hope Google voice was not blocking foreign ip address by mistake!! :cry:

vientito

Post by vientito » Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:06 pm

Hi Aaron:

I have sent two follow-ups to you after you manually adjust my account. However, both incoming and outgoing GV calls are not working properly. The calls go through but the sending side and receiving side never meet to establish a connection. When calling into my account, I eventually got re-directed to GV voice message. When calling out by GV I got one pending call notice but it will time out. I have not changed anything on my part. Please advise what I should do at this point. Thanks in advance.

I am using ipkall to relay calls.

Red_Leatherman

Post by Red_Leatherman » Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:55 pm

Aaron:
The emails are sent.
Did you move to Dallas? Trace route resolves 67.222.131.147 a few miles from me.
And no I don't want to come over and help but I have a small truck and could maybe help move a small coffee table or a folding chair lol

Aaron
Site Admin

Post by Aaron » Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:20 am

No I didn't personally move to Dallas but thanks for the offer :D .

I changed hosting providers and the data centre now hosting the sipsorcery server is somewhere in Dallas, previously it was San Francisco.

sw231

Post by sw231 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:20 am

Damn, I've got the following email from Google:
==================================================

<xyz>,

Someone recently tried to sign in to your Google Account, <xyz>@gmail.com. We prevented the sign-in attempt in case this was a hijacker trying to access your account. Please review the details of the sign-in attempt:

Monday, June 18, 2012 1:34:43 AM GMT
IP Address: 67.222.131.147

If you do not recognize this sign-in attempt, someone else might be trying to access your account. You should sign in to your account and reset your password immediately. Find out how at http://support.google.com/accounts?p=reset_pw

Sincerely,
The Google Accounts Team
-sw231