Can't log in to Sipsorcery

Found something wrong ?
arash_shah

Can't log in to Sipsorcery

Post by arash_shah » Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:27 am

Hi folks,

Is anyone else having problems logging in through Silverlight Log On or the regular Log On?
When going through the regular Log On, I can't get past the log on form and when I log in through Silverlight Log On,

I get something to the effect:
Load operation failed for query 'GetSIPDomains'. Access to operation 'GetSIPDomains' was denied.

I've tried IE and Chrome, both having the same problem.

Aaron
Site Admin

Re: Can't log in to Sipsorcery

Post by Aaron » Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:40 am

Both logins are working for me. When you try the Silverlight client what version is it showing in the top left? It should be 4.1.1.40019. If it's not try clearing the file cache on your browser and reloading the page.

arash_shah

Post by arash_shah » Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:48 am

Thanks, it is working now. I haven't changed anything (i. e. Didn't clear cache or anything) and now both log ins work fine.

Thanks anyway

Cheers

bbatchman77

Post by bbatchman77 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:11 am

I am getting this same error Load operation failed for query 'GetSIPDomains'. Access to operation 'GetSIPDomains' was denied.

I haven't logged in for a while and was getting suspicious activity email warnings from gmail so I tried to login and I cant access any of my settings, its like everything is gone. I guess this is why My sip has been misbehaving.

Aaron
Site Admin

Post by Aaron » Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:57 am

The login issue is something to do with the way some browsers cache cookies. I'm yet to narrow down exactly what it is. The problem can usually be solved by logging in with a different browser or by clearing the cookies cache on your browser.