Invisible incoming calls

Found something wrong ?
pablob

Invisible incoming calls

Post by pablob » Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:23 pm

Hi Aaron!

Since yesterday, I cannot receive any incoming calls from my FPL line. I checked with them, and on their end things are OK, and if I register directly to them with a client, I can receive calls. However, if I register though SIPSorcery, all incoming calls go directly to the voicemail (as if my account had no devices registered).

If I look in my FPL panel, it tells me that there is a client registered, and the client is www.sipsorcery.com In my SIPSorcery panel, it tells me that FPL is registered. However, if I call my FPL number it goes straight to the voicemail, without even appearing in the SIPSorcery log! (I tried calling while logged with SSH into sipsorcery.com to see it happening in realtime).

I don't know what may be happening, but it has to be related to SIPSorcery. Anything you can tell me would be appreciated!

Thanks a lot!

Pablo B.

Aaron
Site Admin

Re: Invisible incoming calls

Post by Aaron » Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:25 am

Can you try the trace again and this time use a filter of "event full" and see if anything shows up when you try the incoming call.

It's possible something is going wrong at the SIP level between sipsorcery and fpl and the "event full" filter will capture the full SIP packets.

pablob

Post by pablob » Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:29 pm

Hi Aaron!

I tried again, and nothing happens, even with the "event full" filter. If I call directly through SIP, though, the call is received. I have the impression that there is something strange going on with the SIP registration at FPL, where even though it shows SIPSorcery is registered it might be acting as if the client is not registered. Any ideas? I really need to get this fixed...

Thanks!

Pablo.

Aaron
Site Admin

Post by Aaron » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:48 am

I got an email from another sipsorcery user stating that FPL may have found an issue at their end and are looking into it. If it's still not working in another day or so feel free to post again and I'll see if I can find anything out.

DoDo

Post by DoDo » Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:16 pm