Red_Leatherman

Re: Outgoing not go throu

Post by Red_Leatherman » Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:36 pm

Samething here, the _rnr_se key issue.
Tried using unlock captcha but no joy.

carter

Post by carter » Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:05 am

Sure, as a "free service", Sipsorcery has certainly surpassed many others along the way in the past several years. I appreciate the fact that beta-test users can choose to use the minimum resources without paying a fee.

The reason that this forum exists is to give feedback. I was simply asking that if Aaron received the feedback already (whether or not the problem can be easily fixed is another question, and by the look of the things so far, it is probably more serious than what we thought initially).

As for testing and experimenting, any other options? I see none unfortunately...there is really not much that can be done from user's side (besides changing Google account settings etc.).

I hope that we will find a solution eventually, again, as I said, I think this affects ALL users (paid or "free").

rswenton wrote:Just to put things in perspective, we are lucky Google Voice has worked up to this point. It was supposed to be decommissioned in 2014! We are fortunate that Aaron has tried to support this as best as he can. Google does not coordinate their changes with Aaron so he is always in the dark when Google makes changes. Hopefully we will find a solution to the "Could not find _rnr_se key on your Google Voice account page" and we will get this working again. Our community is strong. Testing and experimenting could uncover a hidden solution. Keep trying!

Red_Leatherman

Post by Red_Leatherman » Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:01 pm

This _rnr_se key issue is a login issue. Google has changed some security perimeter again
Might see if Aaron is willing to do the login from the server again.

Google voice was not scheduled to be decommissioned.
The Google voice eol that rswenton referred to was for Google chat which is xmpp.
This has nothing to do with how sipsorcery works with Google voice.

As most of you know, Google chat was saved and continues to be available for those using the obihai adapters.
Getting it to work in a browser is a bit more fiddly.

vitor

Post by vitor » Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:29 pm

Aaron just fixed it. It's working.

hanke

Post by hanke » Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:17 pm

Working on my end as well....tks Vitor for the tip and Aaron for getting it sorted out. I did notice that when all was setup and since I had changed my security settings at Google I rec'd an email from Google verifying that I was the one accessing the IP (Sipsorcery server) with my Google ID just letting me know of that fact.

Thanks and all is working....

beaver

Post by beaver » Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:31 pm

Thanks Aaron
will try once home.

armbel

Post by armbel » Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:03 am

Thanks Aaron,all is good now

carter

Post by carter » Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:48 am

Thanks!

Tested and it is working...

Red_Leatherman

Post by Red_Leatherman » Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:04 pm

YAY!
Thank you :)

Curious

Post by Curious » Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:05 am

Hello Aaron and all:

I hate to bring you the bad news:
GoogleVoice worked fine for few days, now the same problem happens again:( at least for me!)
DialPlan 23:56:51:058 sip1(8092): Could not find _rnr_se key on your Google Voice account page, callback cannot proceed.
DialPlan 23:56:51:058 sip1(8092): Exception on GoogleVoiceCall. Could not find _rnr_se key on your Google Voice account page, callback cannot proceed.
:cry:
Last edited by Curious on Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:00 am, edited 1 time in total.